Hot off the press!
We are so excited to have secured Oso, singer, songwriter and model for a concert this fall to honor all of our donors so give any amount you can today at: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231862906/lets-talk-kids. Save the date: October 6 and stay posted for more details.
Also, we have a special announcement! Anyone who gives to our campaign will be an initial investor of Let’s Talk Kids and will earn these smoking prizes to be delivered at the concert on Oct. 6.
• Platinum Sponsor ($250 or more) – Your name will be included in the event brochure and you will be given a water bottle, t-shirt and exclusive framed art work from our artist (first 10 donors only).
• Gold Sponsor ($100 gift) – Your name will be included in the brochure at the event and you will be given a key chain, water bottle and t-shirt.
• Silver Sponsor ($50 gift) – Your name will be included in the brochure at the event and you will be given a keychain and t-shirt.
• Benefactor ($25 gift): Your name will be included in the brochure at the event and you will be given a water bottle.
• Patron ($10 gift): Your name will be included in the brochure at the event. You will get a button saying you supported our project.
• Friend ($5 gift): You will get a sticker at the event saying, “I supported kids.”
Learn a bit more about Oso here: http://osomodelmusic.com/bio. Sincerely, if you haven’t seen her perform – just wait. She is a gifted musician, plays the drums, dances Bomba and will engage kids in the audience. It will be an all-around great time for people of all ages.
Find out why Oso is supporting this project here: http://youtu.be/GaQUmVeIopk.
We can’t wait to meet you at the concert and say thanks in person.
Candi, Wendy and Cinnamin
Also, don’t forget you can be entered to win a $50 gift card for posting these messages to your facebook, twitter, linked in, google+ or other social media accounts.
• Did you know that 90% of children’s brains are developed by age 5? Only 3 days left in the campaign, join us: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231862906/lets-talk-kids
• Let’s Talk Kids is building brains. 3 days left in the campaign, join us: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231862906/lets-talk-kids
• I supported building children’s brains, will you? (only 3 days left): http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1231862906/lets-talk-kids
Simply send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org showing you posted the messages and you are entered. Earn one entry per post. Thanks and good luck!